FS: Kenny Pollock's 1996 Chrysler LHS

Oh, I expected it... didn't expect it to hurt. BUT, flame away people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This was a for sale thread, but you guys want to dump in it, that's fine. When I have free time I will return the favors.

Main reason: I have bills to pay, end of thread

its his descision.

instead of caling him stupid, if you want to buy something for a pretty good price, then buy it.

i mean on a personal level i understand where he is coming from, i just wish it would have happened before all the hype started.

a lot of people are let down, me included, but that doesnt matter when someone has **** to take care of thats more important than your opinion.

car wont sell, so it does no good to clean up the thread, but if it isnt is bad shape, it may sell, without all the **** in the back.

Bump for a cool guy and a loud ass car

***** it's coming down to this man.

GL Kenny, if you're ever in texas hit me up :p

As I see everyone post dumping this thread, it makes me sad to be apart of this forum.

Bump for a cool guy and a loud ass car
***** it's coming down to this man.

GL Kenny, if you're ever in texas hit me up :p

As I see everyone post dumping this thread, it makes me sad to be apart of this forum.
go cry somewhere else

guys serioussly, u always complain about kenny making to many threads and what not and you wonder now?

half of his fricken thread is full of *****ing and moaning about how stupid he is. If it doesn't pertain to the car being sold in a good sense or intrest for the car keep your mouth shut.

IMO, keep the car. Work hard, enjoy your slick ride... Save money for college, pay your bills.

I'm 21 and never owned anything that nice, I think you should at least enjoy it for awhile...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kenny Pollock

10+ year member
drag it!
Kenny Pollock
Hollywood, Florida Low: Yes
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies