FS: Kenny Pollock's 1996 Chrysler LHS

Kenny Pollock
10+ year member

drag it!
Well, I'm trying something out... call me crazy, whatever you say. If you want to flame, please direct them at my PM Inbox.

I have some big bills to pay and I am possibly working out a deal with my mom. She hates that I'm into the stereo, and is willing to help me finance a car if I can sell mine for a reasonable amount.

Let's put it this way, I have 5 grand in bills and a $5,000 down payment would be nice on a truck. It's a 1996 Chrysler LHS. I understand that most of you are going to tell me to part it out, but if I can't sell the car with the wall and equipment, I won't sell the car.

ASKING PRICE: $10,000

That's with the wall and everything in the car. My system is in my signature... I GUARANTEE you will get a large crowd around the car at any shows. If this car sells, I will be talking with my sponsors, and using the money to pay off the difference from the team price and the retail price.

It's a 3.5L V6 with a great year-old paint job. Has 135,000 miles, but runs great. I recently had the transmission cleaned big time and replaced the tranny pan gasket + filter.

DO NOT PM ME ASKING IF I WILL PART IT OUT, I WON'T

wallfrominside.jpg

lhs%20004.jpg

lhs%20009.jpg

I would keep the car.... My opinion....
I love it really, but I'll say this...

150 dB is too loud for a daily driver, and after taking into account my bills, I can't afford to drive 4 hours for every car show. Also, some factors that you guys will consider meaningless... my girlfriend hates my car; she loves pickup trucks, my mom is willing to help me finance a car, my parents would love the use of a large bed, all my friends drag their trucks... lots of things.

pics of the s10 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ill come get it lol
No pics up, but I'm still not 100% decided on the S10. I will tell you that I am looking at a pickup truck for sure.

Ill take your wiring if you part out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Along with some batteries
Without the system it'd be hard selling the car I'm thinking... and I'd hate to see one of the nicest walls I've laid eyes on torn down.

Friend and Family FTL lol. I hope you don't sell mostly cuz of them though.

But if you do part out I will be willing to buy 3/5 of your amps. (I got cash right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif)

i want the terminals off your batteries and a couple screws out of the baffel... oh yea your ring terminal on your 2nd battery on the left hand side of the bank

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kenny Pollock

10+ year member
drag it!
Kenny Pollock
Hollywood, Florida Low: Yes
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies