FS: Kenny Pollock's 1996 Chrysler LHS

x a bagillion
You spend a TON of money building this ridiculously huge setup with 2 18's, 4000-5000 watts of sub power, 6 batteries, and all that wiring, and now it's "too loud" for a daily driver?

Are you mentally retarded or something? What the hell did you expect it to be? I knew all this **** was bad from the beginning and I should have stayed out of it.

I don't even want to know how much you paid for that wall for what, a few hours of full-tilt use? What a complete waste of materials and time.

And now you say you hate bassrace and would rather do a street class? Are you really, REALLY retarded? At least in bassrace you could be competitive. In any street class, if you aren't doing at least a 156 I wouldn't even bother trying to be competitive on a regional level, let alone national.

All I can say is that I am completely disgusted by this entire thread.
Tommy, I understand where you're coming from...
Wall didn't cost as much as you think it did... and I'd look into a street class with my future car IF I stayed into car audio.

What will end up happening? I will wind up keeping everything, just like I normally do. I'm not always happy with what I have.

Tommy, I understand where you're coming from...
Wall didn't cost as much as you think it did... and I'd look into a street class with my future car IF I stayed into car audio.

What will end up happening? I will wind up keeping everything, just like I normally do. I'm not always happy with what I have.
So what does that mean exactly?

Should this thread be closed and deleted?

as far as my 2 cents goes, kenny if this car sells why not just go buy a 1500 dollar 1990 honda accord that gets great gas mileage and you wont care if you run it into a tree or something and then keep saving and saving for whatever you want later. it seems a little silly to me for a 17 year old to be thinking about spending so much on a brand new truck. nothing wrong with sitting on a large sum of money in the bank.

as far as my 2 cents goes, kenny if this car sells why not just go buy a 1500 dollar 1990 honda accord that gets great gas mileage and you wont care if you run it into a tree or something and then keep saving and saving for whatever you want later. it seems a little silly to me for a 17 year old to be thinking about spending so much on a brand new truck. nothing wrong with sitting on a large sum of money in the bank.
Definitely not something I didn't consider, don't worry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
As of right now, I have the luxury of "borrowing" my mom's car for a while, as long as I save my money for something better. That means, no insurance payment. Just gas.

Kenny if you do sell the amps, will they still carry the SunDown warrenty? I know they were run pretty low.
I'm very good friends with Jake, they would carry the warranty. Also, there has been a lot of confusion with what the problems were... but the amps were not in fact ran low.

I'm very good friends with Jake, they would carry the warranty. Also, there has been a lot of confusion with what the problems were... but the amps were not in fact ran low.

Alright cool, keep me informed.

man, after all that work!! but like it was said before, I doubt the car will sell on here, look at my van, no one has even showed any interest in it other than sayin nice van, and its pretty stout. Hmm, Ive got a truck you could buy----mine?!? 97 Ford F250 HD, with a 351w, extended cab longbed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif hehe you could probably put the woofers in the back part and still keep the system, Im wondering if 2 18's would fit back there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Good luck with the sale man, hopefully it works out for ya, and Id go with driving your moms car for awhile, seems like a good deal, no insurance just gas //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif hehe save that cash, look into an ING account online, im getting 4.50% interest on my money in there, not a bad rate and you can take the money out whenever you need it, lemme know if you want some more info on it, talk to you later on---Don

yes, you are a moron. why did you build all the **** in the first place if you know its not going to be competetive in your classes and thats all you wanted it for? i say sell it, your not even into car audio

friends will be gone when you grad. highschool fyi. half of them dont like you to begin with LOL its the truth.

selling a car because your girl doesnt like it, sounds like you need to check your female and let her know shes retarded. i would NEVER sell my car because someone just plain doesnt like it. its yours....not hers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kenny Pollock

10+ year member
drag it!
Kenny Pollock
Hollywood, Florida Low: Yes
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies