Product Brand & Model: JL Audio 12W6v2

Condition of all items: Used

Total Price: $225:

Shipping Terms: Paypal. Price includes shipping, tracking, and insurance:

Pictures:

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

Additional info: Great sounding sub. I just have too many subs and am trying to sell off a few. Lots of feedback on DIYMA and on ebay as snaimpally. Please email me as I am not on this forum very often: snaimpally[at]gmail[dot]com

so whats up with the missing JL logo... did you take it off? never saw those just fall off.
seen once before but i had alot of jl subs and never had it happen but they do sell them on ebay just the logos i believe they do come off i guess if they sell em lol

so whats up with the missing JL logo... did you take it off? never saw those just fall off.
I bought this sub used and the logo was missing when I got it - not sure what happened. Apparently it is fairly common as you can buy the logo separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...