FS: Image Dynamics OEM's, Illusion Audio horns w/mini bodies & new diaphragms

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pyro_By_Nature
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Colorado
Item(s) for Sale:

Image Dynamics OEM mids, Illusion Audio CH-1 drivers on mini bodies.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The OEM's are in great condition. I've been running them for about 3 months in kicks in my CRX off of 80 watts rms to each. Love the way they sound, but they will not fit in the doors of my daily driver and I don't feel like doing kick panels right now. The only thing worth noting on these is one of the grilles is missing the Image Dynamics logo.

Onto the horns, never thought I'd let these go but again, won't fit the new daily driver with the work I'm willing to do for now. These are 8 ohms. The bodies of the horns are definitely used. Moderate scratching/scuffing. Mostly on parts not seen once mounted.The drivers show some age with a couple small chips missing on the edge of the magnet. Doesn't effect them at all. Functionally, perfect. They both have new Radian diaphrams with around 10 hours of use on them. Had these on 40rms per side and they didn't even need most of that. Doesn't take a lot to get these going. These were an awesome combo with the OEM's.

Price:

ID OEM's - $60 + shipping firm

Illusion Audio CH-1's - $160 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will ship USPS Priority unless otherwise requested.

Only trades I will consider are for a 6 1/2" (or 5 1/4") component set of good quality. Or an amp capable of 1,000 watts @ 2ohms.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

img20110226201232.jpg

img20110226201255.jpg

img20110226200736.jpg

img20110226200649.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.