Status
Not open for further replies.

eg9
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Product Brand & Model:

Image Dynamics IDMAX 15" Dual 4 ohm v4

Condition of all items:

Excellent condition, I still have the original shipping boxes as well.

Total Price: :

$400 each shipped

$800 for both shipped

No trades, price is firm.

Very heavy, shipping won't be cheap. Even if both are purchased together they'll be shipped in their own separate boxes. They are still installed in IB setup and will stay there till they sell. I'm the original owner, bought them brand new a little over a year ago.

Shipping Terms: :

Included in price.

Pictures:

Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...