SOLD FS - Hybrid Audio Imagine Comps, Arc Audio KS 300.4 and DIYMA R12

Participant count
  • Participant list

Gville
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hello everyone. I am recently going to be selling my vehicle so im selling my system along with it. It was a small modest system with nice gear designed to supply nice SQ without spending a ton of money.

All items come in the original box they shipped in. All payments though Paypal. ***NO TRADES*** All equipment is in excellent condition and was never abused. I have bought and sold items on ICIX.com, CA.com, SSA.com and have references...So here are the items i have for sale:

group1.jpg

1. Hybrid Technologies Imagine series 2 way components (used for about 8 months and still have receipt) - SOLD

2. Arc Audio KS 300.4 (Used for 8 months and was bought used on CA.com) - $275 shipped

AA5.jpg

AA1.jpg

AA2.jpg

AA3.jpg

3. DIYMA R12 Sub (Used this for about a year or so...i originally had 2 and sold the other. Bought used on DIYMA.com) - $125 shipped

DY1.jpg

DY2.jpg

If you have any questions what so ever please feel free to ask. Ill be posting these items for sale on SSA.com, CA.com and perhaps a few others so 1st come 1st serve. Thank you for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky I stumbled upon this...Diyma is mine! $110 Paypal? My buddy had one but his friends pushed some skis through the cone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif he is giving me the money for it. It sounded unbelievably good!

Lucky I stumbled upon this...Diyma is mine! $110 Paypal? My buddy had one but his friends pushed some skis through the cone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif he is giving me the money for it. It sounded unbelievably good!
PM sent

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.