FS: Great Condition Fi BTL N2 Fully Loaded 18" (CHEAP)

East
10+ year member

Team New England
Item(s) for Sale:

Fi Car Audio BTL N2 Fully Loaded 18" Subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The item has no tears scrapes or scuffs except a few tiny scratches on the motor from installation (the thing is heavy and tall so it was hard to get in the box without hitting the wood slightly.) It runs 10/10 mechanically and 9/10 cosmetic (Cause used) Coil is still bright and shiny no sign of rub and never been abused or hot.

Price:

$350 + Shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You Pay Shipping

Item Pictures:

0705020957.jpg

I'll do 350 + shipping firm its in very good condition and Fi doesnt even make them anymore...

Sorry for the anger in previous posts but I contacted Fi and I will provide email documentation of them stating that the subwoofer is 100% fine and it sounds/looks 100% fine. The problem was the motor had a small gap and I noticed not only mine had this. They said the machining allowed for there to be slight gaps in the motors and it didnt affect the subwoofer at all.

Jesse,

Those gaps are completely normal as there are variances in the parts that are machined when they are assembled.

It's not a problem, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it at all. If there was something wrong with it, it would not have been shipped. There are variances in every single one of them that have ever been made and that is completely normal. The top plate has not shifted and nothing has moved.

That little gap on the outside of the big aluminum heatsink in the middle has nothing to do with the function of the speaker at all what so ever. It's .750" away from the moving assembly on the exact opposite side of the coil. It will function fine and act completely normal as the aluminum extrusion varies on many of them (the extrusion is the piece of aluminum in the middle).

You aren't going to have any issues from that little gap. I'd highly suggest not reconing it until it truly needs to be reconed. When you do it I'd highly suggest sending the speaker in if you have never done a recone before.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,

Nick

Fi Car Audio

The last two posts are how questions should be answered about used items, rather than blasting a guy for asking a possibly valid question. It is to everyone's benefit to keep the classifieds on this forum a honest and fair place to buy a great used sub. Prop's to you east for saying sorry and then answering everyone's questions thoroughly. Everyone that posts to shut up and don't ruin a thread after a question like that is just showing there own stupidity and creating more fear in a buyer's eyes as to the seller's honesty.

Dual 2 Correct been running it @ 1 ohm since I owned it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I tried to get pictures of the coils but couldnt but trust me they are shiny new suspension has zero sag. Most power it has seen was in the last few months when I upgraded from a 1.2k to a 2k other than that it was ran off 1200w daily. I can grab some pictures of coil readings I believe last time I DMM"d the sub it read 1.8 on one side and 2.1 on the other.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.