FS: Great Condition Fi BTL N2 Fully Loaded 18" (CHEAP)

East
10+ year member

Team New England
Item(s) for Sale:

Fi Car Audio BTL N2 Fully Loaded 18" Subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The item has no tears scrapes or scuffs except a few tiny scratches on the motor from installation (the thing is heavy and tall so it was hard to get in the box without hitting the wood slightly.) It runs 10/10 mechanically and 9/10 cosmetic (Cause used) Coil is still bright and shiny no sign of rub and never been abused or hot.

Price:

$350 + Shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You Pay Shipping

Item Pictures:

0705020957.jpg

Isn't this the sub that you said had a flaw? Something about a space the size of a butter knife in the motor?
Wasn't it also said in that thread that Fi said it was all good u are a hater trying to ruin this guys

Sale cause u can't afford it

Isn't this the sub that you said had a flaw? Something about a space the size of a butter knife in the motor?
I complained because the motor was missaligned contacted fi they said it was normal...

I never sell junk and I always advertise problems. Seems like you need to pay less attention to me and more to my sales you look like a young kid so I dont blame you for acting out of spite so immaturely next time think before you speak and ruin peoples sales being a little ********..

My bad I actually havnt read the thread since it was first posted so no im not trying to ruin his sale. I was simply asking a question so you dont have to be such a douchebag about it. I saw a thread that said that a couple days ago and then I saw you trying to sell it, so I was like wtf. It was a simple mistake

I would actually consider buying this for myself because I just got a new car and this is the exact sub I want
Well quit running your mouth and buy the **** thing then and help this dude out with his sale! PROBLEM SOLVED!!! Do you not know its very rude to coming into people's sale threads and post negative comments about the items they are selling???! Grow up and stop being ignorant.

That is a good price for N2 18 op glws.

Well quit running your mouth and buy the **** thing then and help this dude out with his sale! PROBLEM SOLVED!!! Do you not know its very rude to coming into people's sale threads and post negative comments about the items they are selling???! Grow up. 

That is a good price for N2 18 op glws.
Exatcly haha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.