FS/FT Fi Q 10" D2 w/BP (Only trade 4 Xbox 360)

Qbenjamin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Braavos
As the title states, I have an absolutely mint condition Fi Q 10" D2 for sale

The subwoofer doesn't even have a speck of dust/dirt on it. The cois sit perfectly at 1.6ohms (2). It hasn't been used in over a year, but it has been fully tested to make sure that its still in optimal condition. I had the box built for it by Vitveet (Oct 09'), and the amplifier powering it (PDX 1.1000) was set using an o-scope to make sure that there was no clipping/distortion while I was using it (Subwoofer was put back in the shipping box in April 10').

$210 shipped FIRM CONUS ($264 New)

The subwoofer will be shipped via UPS Ground and insured for the retail selling value ($264). It will come to you in the original box from Ficaraudio. The only trade I am looking for, is an Xbox 360. Please don't offer anything else, as I will not even respond to you.

Item Pictures:

d4e6014e.jpg

1328e57f.jpg

ddde9b4d.jpg

660058a3.jpg

Hey, I'm interested in this woofer. Do you have any videos of the woofer playing? I have $200 right now for this.
No, I don't have any videos of the woofer playing, but rest assured it has been tested out via multimeter and for play before I boxed it up. I don't play around when selling items, so you can buy with confidence from me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.