FS/FT Fi Q 10" D2 w/BP (Only trade 4 Xbox 360)

Qbenjamin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Braavos
As the title states, I have an absolutely mint condition Fi Q 10" D2 for sale

The subwoofer doesn't even have a speck of dust/dirt on it. The cois sit perfectly at 1.6ohms (2). It hasn't been used in over a year, but it has been fully tested to make sure that its still in optimal condition. I had the box built for it by Vitveet (Oct 09'), and the amplifier powering it (PDX 1.1000) was set using an o-scope to make sure that there was no clipping/distortion while I was using it (Subwoofer was put back in the shipping box in April 10').

$210 shipped FIRM CONUS ($264 New)

The subwoofer will be shipped via UPS Ground and insured for the retail selling value ($264). It will come to you in the original box from Ficaraudio. The only trade I am looking for, is an Xbox 360. Please don't offer anything else, as I will not even respond to you.

Item Pictures:

d4e6014e.jpg

1328e57f.jpg

ddde9b4d.jpg

660058a3.jpg

I have an Xbox 360 (Premium w/20gb HDD, 1 controller, does have HDMI). Barely Used, just sits in my movie room.
Someone else is currently offering the same thing with 2 controller's and a wireless N adaptor, but I told him that he'd have to add cash. Post up some pics or a video of it working since you don't have a for sale thread. Thanx.

Are you parting with the box too? I'd be interested in taking it off your hands...
I'd like to keep the box, shipping it would be expensive anyway. It cost me $125, so I am definitely not looking to give it away either.

Hey man, I have an older Xbox 360 Elite Halo 3 Edition w/ 20 gig hard drive 2 wireless/1 wired controller and some games Like Gears of War 1 and 2, Splinter cell and assassins creed id be willing to trade. Im at work now but i can post pics for you later when I get home

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.