FS/FT $260 shipped Kenwood DDX516 CD/DVD Touch Screen with Ipod Cable!

Lonnie
10+ year member

6'6 White Giant
Item(s) for Sale:

Kenwood DDX516

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 Cosmetic (Has a piece of tape on top and some residue from another piece)

10/10 Mechanically

Will come with the instruction manuals in the original box.

Price:

$260 shipped FIRM...wont go lower so dont ask!

Will take trades. Interested in a pair of 12s that can be wired at 2 ohms or a monoblock amp that is around 1k watts.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

There is nothing wrong with it at all. I can have a local that is on this forum vouch for this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The ipod cable:

Kenwood KCA-iP301V iPod® connecting cable for USB-equipped Kenwood DVD receivers at Crutchfield.com

Amazon.com: Kenwood Ddx-516 6.1-Inch Double-Din Navigation Ready DVD Receiver: Electronics

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

Hell arn't KY and MO only seperated by a river? I don't think the original Pony Express would've taken over a week to go that far by horse and buggy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Hell arn't KY and MO only seperated by a river? I don't think the original Pony Express would've taken over a week to go that far by horse and buggy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
UPS was 1 day and would have cost $12 bucks. He paid for the lowest possible shipping rate he could ask from USPS.

This guy is going in my never do business with again folder. Not saying he is a scammer, but I don't trust people who cheap out on shipping.

This guy is a POS this what he just PMed me

Dont know what to tell you. Its shipped and somewhere in Missouri and you said it yourself...it has until April 19th before its considered as late.
April 19th was the date USPS gave me.

Yep I pmed him saying it was problem last week. He said that USPS was rude and then stopped returning PMs.
Wtf do you mean stopped returning pms? I didnt reply to only one and I didnt see why I absolutely had to...now stop coming up on here trying to start crap. I shipped it...never had a problem through USPS with Parcel Post..you was trying to Jew the price down regardless and I need whatever money I can get my hands on right now.

Wtf do you mean stopped returning pms? I didnt reply to only one and I didnt see why I absolutely had to...now stop coming up on here trying to start crap. I shipped it...never had a problem through USPS with Parcel Post..
I have told you this is causing an issue through PM and you never replied. I called USPS today and you only replied after this. I will start crap. I don't trust you and your inability to ship correct is horrible. I at least want some funds back since I paid for actual shipping, I could have walked to you and picked it up by now.

You Damn well better hope it shows up and in near mint condition like you said it was. If not this will get much much worse very quickly. I hope you at least you packaged it good, but something tells me your didn't.

I have told you this causing an issue and you never replied. I called today and you only replied after this. I will start crap. I don't trust you and your inability to ship correct is horrible. I at least want some funds back since I paid for actual shipping, I could have walked to you and picked it up by now.
Lol? There is no funds...its all gone..I sunk it into my car lolol. And what do you mean to ship correct? I put a label on it and dropped it off...what more is there to it? Lmao...now chill your ****...aint my fault USPS didnt deliver within your preferred time frame. Also why the hell would I even refund anything when its not in my hands anymore when you can end up getting both cash and the player? Also why the **** do you have to do this **** in public for?

I would not screw you nor would I ship via USPS cheapest possible way. I'm not sure how you can ship like that. This tells me your not trust worthy. Now you're saying the funds are gone, so when the unit shows up screwed up from lack of packaging I'm screwed. You better hope that is not the case. I'm not sure how you are claiming I could/would screw you? I fail to see your logic on that. I have been here for years and I'm very intertwined with the 12volt industry. The price I paid for this unit would not be worth the headache you can cause. Now, you shipping the cheapest possible way and then being a **** about it will get my attention and it does **** me off.

Wow, mad people ITT. Did the buyer tell you how he wanted it shipped? I dont see any problem at all if the seller wasnt notified of time restrictions. He shipped it, its in the companys hands now. Dont get mad at the seller, I think the buyer is the one at fault here honestly if he didnt mention needing faster shipping.

Wow, mad people ITT. Did the buyer tell you how he wanted it shipped? I dont see any problem at all if the seller wasnt notified of time restrictions. He shipped it, its in the companys hands now. Dont get mad at the seller, I think the buyer is the one at fault here honestly if he didnt mention needing faster shipping.
Just a //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif you never ship electronics via USPS using the cheapest possible shipping method.

I would not screw you nor would I ship via USPS cheapest possible way. I'm not sure how you can ship like that. This tells me your not trust worthy. Now you're saying the funds are gone, so when the unit shows up screwed up from lack of packaging I'm screwed. You better hope that is not the case. I'm not sure how you are claiming I could/would screw you? I fail to see your logic on that. I have been here for years and I'm very intertwined with the 12volt industry. The price I paid for this unit would not be worth the headache you can cause. Now, you shipping the cheapest possible way and then being a **** about it will get my attention and it does **** me off.
Do what you wish idfc lol. If your trying to intimidate me your absolutely failing at it...just sayin. Now chill your ****...seriously. Its not my **** fault that Missouri cant handle there **** for ****. I have sent a few different things through the same method I have used with you. A couple things on ebay and a couple things on this site. This site was a KDC-X993 to Cali and a AP30001d to New York...both are still to this day in working condition being used. I aint refunding ****...I shipped it and its not in my hands.

Stuff dont always work out how you want...hell you got 8 years on me and even I already know this lol. Hell after tomorrow morning I will be close to broke. Have to have my windshield replaced before it gets to where I can get pulled over due to it. Havent touched my bills this month yet...next pay check is gone before I even get it lol. Anyways im done with this for now...ttyl lol. Unlike you I dont live on this site...I wanna enjoy the last day of my 3 day weekend before heading back to work 6am in the morning.

You just better hope it is exactly as described and packaged well man. If I wanted to try and intimidate you I would show up at your door. I don't see a reason for that as the item is apparently still in transit. I just hope you packaged the item better then your ability to actually ship it.

Just a note, I will take a video of opening the item(when ever it manages to show up). Just in case.

You just better hope it is exactly as described and packaged well man. If I wanted to try and intimidate you I would show up at your door. I don't see a reason for that as the item is apparently still in transit. I just hope you packaged the item better then your ability to actually ship it.

Just a note, I will take a video of opening the item(when ever it manages to show up). Just in case.
Lol the thing is bullet proof...plus they stamped fragile all over it lol. I would seriously feel safe with dropping that sucker off a roof to concrete. Everything you saw in the pic I sent you is what it is in it...the tape is on the top just as I said and blah blah blah...I dont make **** up...I still want to be able to use this site to sell/buy crap lol...only site I have found with reputable buyers/sellers

Also do what you wish...I really just dont care.

Lol the thing is bullet proof...plus they stamped fragile all over it lol. I would seriously feel safe with dropping that sucker off a roof to concrete. Everything you saw in the pic I sent you is what it is in it...the tape is on the top just as I said and blah blah blah...I dont make **** up...I still want to be able to use this site to sell/buy crap lol...only site I have found with reputable buyers/sellers
My suggestion to stay on this site, is if you want to keep using usps(which I hope you don't) is to not ship it at the cheapest possible rate you can get. There is no reason not to spend a few extra bucks to get the item to what ever location in a decent amount of time and actually on time.

My suggestion to stay on this site, is if you want to keep using usps(which I hope you don't) is to not ship it at the cheapest possible rate you can get. There is no reason not to spend a few extra bucks to get the item to what ever location in a decent amount of time and actually on time.
Now why would I do that? One person whining and moaning about USPS? Yea...right...crap happens with every form of shipping. I have bought a good bit of stuff online...and every shipping method has there hiccups...not my fault Missouri's USPS licks balls

Anyways yea im gone...gj on making yourself look like an idiot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.