Participant count
  • Participant list

shizupple
10+ year member

Beater Bumper
Item(s) for Sale:

12'' Pioneer Premier TS-W3001D4 Champion Series Pro Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is a slightly used great condition 12'' Pioneer Premier TS-W3001D4 Champion Series Pro Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer. I had a pair of these in my Scion tC for a while and took great care of it. I broke it in for several weeks and set the gains perfectly. These subs have NEVER seen bass boost either - all clean power never clipped! All parts of the sub look great and the cone doesn't have a single dent or mark in it. The sub plays just as good as it looks. It is a very clean subwoofer and hits the lows beautifully. I bought this for sound quality and had it in a sealed box and was really surprised not only by how clean and crisp the lows were but the spl it put out too. This is a great sub that can be played solo or is great paired with another Premier. I have the original box that's in great condition too.

Price:

$115 obo shipped

Throw out any trade offers - Anything!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll ship it same day if the UPS store is still open.

I have sold one of my subs, my amp, wire, and a few other mics. items on here and have 100% ebay feedback on the same username shizupple.

Email me if you want to see some more pics.

Item Pictures:

mn0ww8.jpg

2mrhdfk.jpg

eu0rxz.jpg

GLWS. I had a 10" I played around with a couple months ago overall a pretty good driver. Takes its rated power thats for sure. I tried selling mine on here for $75 shipped but no one wanted which is crap. Put a DD, Sundown, DC dustcap on it then people will buy it.

P.S its worth every penny your asking for..

GLWS. I had a 10" I played around with a couple months ago overall a pretty good driver. Takes its rated power thats for sure. I tried selling mine on here for $75 shipped but no one wanted which is crap. Put a DD, Sundown, DC dustcap on it then people will buy it.
P.S its worth every penny your asking for..
Thanks for the heads up disturbed. Everyone's all over dd and sundown on here but alot of them don't even know the proper setup to get their woofers to reach their full potential. So many 9500 series on here when they don't have the right setups to do them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.