SOLD FS: Entire System - JL Audio 12w6v2 - 1800 watt kenwood amp - Custom Enclosure + more

Participant count
  • Participant list

Techmaster05
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
UPDATE: WILL SELL FOR $450

Hey Guys,

I'm selling my entire car sub woofer system for $550 firm, which includes:

JL Audio 12W6V2-D4 Sub woofer

1800 Watt Kenwood KAC-9104D Amplifier

1 Farad Rockford Fosgate Digital Capacitor

Custom Built Ported Enclosure/Box

Rockford Fosgate 4 gauge complete wiring kit

Nothing is a year old yet, I still have box for my JL sub and amplifier. Everything is in perfect condition, i'm selling because I want to get something else. This is a great quality sub woofer.

I'm asking $550 firm for all of this, all you have to do is just plug everything in and your set. I have priced this to sell, everything is in perfect condition. At the moment the entire system is still hooked up so if your interested in purchasing, I will be able to demo the system(for local pickups). I'm located in Venice, Florida. Since the system is still hooked up and if you purchase the entire system, it will take me 1-2 hours to take everything out completely, depending on weather or not my car will want to cop-orate with me. I will not install the system in your car, I suggest a professional does it for you.

If you have any questions, you can pm me here or email me at Tony@Prototype-Designs.net. If you want to call or text me, please email and ask me for my number.

Also, I do not want to sell separately. I prefer local pickups, this way I can demo the system for you and you don't have to pay crazy shipping fees, but if you really want me to ship it out, I can find out the shipping fee for you.

Now for pictures(hope they not to big for the forum)

IMG_4015.jpg

IMG_4016.jpg

IMG_4021.jpg

IMG_4026.jpg

IMG_4028.jpg

IMG_4029.jpg

IMG_4030.jpg

IMG_4031.jpg

IMG_4035.jpg

IMG_4036.jpg

If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me or email me at Tony@Prototype-Designs.net

If anyone wants me to put up a video, please let me know.

I also have this up on my local craigslist, check it out by clicking HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
id swap you a dd2510a d2 for the w6 but im not going to buy all of that for 550

and ill say it cuz it's going to be said that amp is not 1800watt normal clamped power is around 600watts at 2ohm which is why it didnt fry your w6

I'm really not looking for trades, and if I was than it would have to be local because i really don't want to pay like $80 for shipping, if not more. I'd be willing to trade for an 18' Fi Audio BTL(under a year old) with box for my entire setup, but otherwise i really wont take any trades.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.