For sale is a complete set

Rainbow SLC 265

- bought from 6spdcoupe earlier this year

Diamond Audio d392i

- this is a 6 x 9 set i bought to fill in the rears for my surround sound

Jbl px300.4

- four channel puts out 123w rms @ 4ohms

Diamond Audio D615

- this is one of the best sounding subs i've heard...even compared to the d915 not quite as much thump as the d9 but sounds better

asking 750 shipped

if you will separate, i'll probably take the SLC's and JBL... and why you selling? i was planning on getting the JBL new, you like it?

selling because i got into an unexpected bogus dui charge....highway patrolman

yea i like the jbl...the amp is in mint condition i haven't had it very long

selling because i got into an unexpected bogus dui charge....highway patrolmanyea i like the jbl...the amp is in mint condition i haven't had it very long
so would you sell the amp and SLCs? if so, send me a price.

Jared530=SCAMMER,

I see you finally read my PM after almost a Week. Why won't you respond instead of trying to ignore me?

Good thing you removed me from your refs in your signature.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif He pm'd me asking $250+shipping/paypal on the amp...You can get them new off ebay for $215...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.