FS: American Bass XFL 12 D2

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dmac1991

'12 Focus Bangin
Item(s) for Sale:

title (silver basket version)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Still in good used condition. Had it in a 2.2:1 ratio 4th order. Killed the lows. Gave it a good 1500 rms nominally and it's still stiff waiting for the next setup to bang it.

Mechanically 10/10

Cosmetically 8/10 (Dusty and few minor nicks on motor/basket)

Price:

$140

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipped on me

$100 local pick up

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

duezKJT.jpg

vlL7slS.jpg

I5uJZT8.jpg

BOqTol4.jpg

**** Jeff

you won't be disappointed in that FU tho

Some nasty subs

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

**** someone loves these XFL's lol

c55a7592ae3efdb5d1433f0fa852f7d2.png

Wished I had a place for this sub sir..Id deff come snagg it up from you..I know that everything Ive gotten from you has been top notch and clean as hell,and still working excellent!!You are deff a top notch guy to deal with and no BS/just straight up,and great communicator as well.GLWS!! Ill keep an eye on it,and may just change my mind and snagg it anyways..LOL.Do you ever keep anything over 30 days??You buy at top priced and run it for a bit and sell hella cheapies!!LOL.Always excellent deals!Great guy to deal with folks!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boink.gif.91933e72f927f2cefc79aff02573090c.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wished I had a place for this sub sir..Id deff come snagg it up from you..I know that everything Ive gotten from you has been top notch and clean as hell,and still working excellent!!You are deff a top notch guy to deal with and no BS/just straight up,and great communicator as well.GLWS!! Ill keep an eye on it,and may just change my mind and snagg it anyways..LOL.Do you ever keep anything over 30 days??You buy at top priced and run it for a bit and sell hella cheapies!!LOL.Always excellent deals!Great guy to deal with folks!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boink.gif.91933e72f927f2cefc79aff02573090c.gif
lol appreciate the feedback sir. I actually JUST sold it locally to a guy for $100. He told me once he saw the price he had to snag it lol. Gotta sell it cheap enough to sell Will haha!! Over the internet, all you have is your reputation and your name. I plan on keeping both at 100%

Im always on the upgrade. There's a 9512 locally that a guy is selling for 450. Im trying to snag that up or else I would've kept this XFL. It definitely put a smile on my face in the 4th order. The 9512 should be even nastier if I can get it this weekend. See what all this DD hype is about haha.

lol appreciate the feedback sir. I actually JUST sold it locally to a guy for $100. He told me once he saw the price he had to snag it lol. Gotta sell it cheap enough to sell Will haha!! Over the internet, all you have is your reputation and your name. I plan on keeping both at 100%
Im always on the upgrade. There's a 9512 locally that a guy is selling for 450. Im trying to snag that up or else I would've kept this XFL. It definitely put a smile on my face in the 4th order. The 9512 should be even nastier if I can get it this weekend. See what all this DD hype is about haha.
Well, hell..That guy got one heck of a deal for sure!! Great subs..I like them..lol..Very true on the reputation..I try myself..there are those that spoil the punch bowl for most of us these days for sure man..Just wanted those to know that you are honest and straight up and sell top notch gear/basicly new,and Ive had nothing but great transactions with you,and if it werent for my house pmt this week...Id snagged that joker up..lol.Best of luck on that DD sir!Hope it holds up to your standards and works well for you..Take care

Well, hell..That guy got one heck of a deal for sure!! Great subs..I like them..lol..Very true on the reputation..I try myself..there are those that spoil the punch bowl for most of us these days for sure man..Just wanted those to know that you are honest and straight up and sell top notch gear/basicly new,and Ive had nothing but great transactions with you,and if it werent for my house pmt this week...Id snagged that joker up..lol.Best of luck on that DD sir!Hope it holds up to your standards and works well for you..Take care
no doubt. Likewise with yourself. Trying to get my feedback score up there with yours lmao.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.