BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
SOLD

Item(s) for Sale:

Unbadged Prototype 3kw beast

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Bought this from someone on here like 2 or 3 years ago (spooney maybe?). Not much info on the amp other than it's a board just like an ab 150.1, and it's a tank.

I have beat on this thing relentlessly in FL weather @ 1ohm and I could never get it more than warm, and that's even with not ideal ventilation. I am certain this is made to do .5ohm power on a solid electrical. I've used mojo4kw, a3000db, kx2500, xx-cyclops, us amps ax3200de, all kinds of RFs, PPI's, MTX's, IA 20.1....none compare to this in terms of taking daily driving abuse and running cool. All others I would have to check semi frequently for heat build up after long playing, or they'd just pop after about an hour from the heat. I installed this directly after my us amps ax3200de popped, to the ear I couldn't tell a difference between the two.

I had this on a 240a alty, and 1600ca / 200ah worth of batts...it was a monster. If you have the juice for it, it'll pound.

Ugly chassis with some scratches....but if you're a baller you can flip it over and cut some clear plastic to fit over the board and it'll look insane. The mounting holes on the amp make it easy to mount it facing either way. just need long screws and a few washers.

Price:

$400 shipped cont usa

Priced high because I want to see what offers I can get. text serious offers to 813-310-1589. If I don't find what I want then I'll just run it at 2 ohm in my next car and save the full 3k for another day.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

usps insured

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.