FS: 4 VERY Old orion XTR 12" subs

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
Item(s) for Sale:

4 VERY Old orion XTR 12" subs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cones and surrounds look to be mint, came with truck when I bought it powered by 2 model 99s ( zed audio autotek mean machines ). I have not taken them out to check the underside but the guy that owned the stuff seemed to take very good care of it so I assume they are in good shape in box side. Im not sure on the vc configs on these and I don't have any tools here to check it. I assume they are svc 4 ohm but maybe someone who knows these subs can chime in on them more with information on them.

Price:

65+shipping each.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping depends on location, will vary. Actual shipping only.

Item Pictures:

photo4-2.jpg

Feedback Threads:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/394977-thelow-feedback-thread.html

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/291852-thelow-feedback-thread.html

hmmmm. i want. willing to meet somewhere? im going to look at the distance from stl to you. also have an awesome Aluminum cone eclipse 15 to trade with cash.

coil config? condition? pics? I owned 2 10" ap/spls a long while back and they were pretty nice. Really looking for cash though.

the back says 500w, last enclosure they were in was 1.3 cubes per with polyfill sealed. They were being powered by 2 zed audio autotek model 99s and moved very nicely on that power. I don't have much info on them apart from they were the last XTR series before the DEI buyout of orion. These are the last good ones many would say.

coil config? condition? pics? I owned 2 10" ap/spls a long while back and they were pretty nice. Really looking for cash though.
Dual 4, pretty decent shape. I can send some pics if your interested. And Im can meet you so no shipping needed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.