SOLD FS 4 infinity perfect 6.1 component + tweets, 150 shipped US

sotelomichael
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Pharr, Tx.
Hey guys, I currently have 4 component speakers and 4 tweets that I'll be replacing with a 2 speaker install. The only thing I'm not sure with is one of the speakers sounded like it was ratting, I used an adapter to install 6.5" speakers to a 6.75" install, and since I didn't have the supplied screws, I installed them with different screws that would keep on going without really sealing.

Basically, it might just be a bad install on my part, but the speakers themselves do not look damaged, just normal wear and a few dings on the some of the cones. The tweets are as well good, just one of them would need 1 wire to be soldered since it came off. Other than that, it's a good setup for any vehicle, or 2.

Price is 150 shipped in the lower 48.

And I also have an Infinity perfect 10.1 sub, a qlogic dual 10" enclosure, and a Phoenix gold Xenon x600.1 amp for sale

200+shipping.

I'll post pics shortly

If they all worked this would be a steal and I would be sending you money. But according to you they may/or may not have issues. If they do not work correctly they become nice paper weights.
Right, I understand, I don't know how to trouble shoot it myself, I'd have to have a few people helping me, holding the speaker down while I turned it up to find out if it's just the adapter, or the RCAs or the channels of the amp. I've no clue so far.

I'd like to comment on the "rattle" you said you had. I have the same comps and had them for some time, used in a couple cars also. I had the same problem at one point and part of it was due to how they are enclosed in the door panels. One I sealed off the door panels "like a box" it really helped. They dont play well low also, so make sure you set crossover.

Now I run mine at around 200w rms a peice. And they sound amazing.

I'd like to comment on the "rattle" you said you had. I have the same comps and had them for some time, used in a couple cars also. I had the same problem at one point and part of it was due to how they are enclosed in the door panels. One I sealed off the door panels "like a box" it really helped. They dont play well low also, so make sure you set crossover.
Now I run mine at around 200w rms a peice. And they sound amazing.
Hey thanks man, yeah I'm running 200 rms to the first set, I haven't gotten around to do it to the second since I've only got a single 200.2, so it's fine

i want 1 set so bad lol.will some1 else buy second set off me.ill be sending pm soon.
lol, hey man, lets work a deal for that itouch and these components //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I'll trade you them and maybe some cash, for it

I'll go halfsies with mendon mafia or f150john and take one pair.
Just sold one set to another member, but the good news is I tested the other set, so it turned out to be just the adapter rattling! The speakers thump very well. They are noticeably more used than the others with some dents in the cones, but do no affect the sound one bit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Also the last set I have left is the one that would need the tweeter to have that one wire soldered. PM your best offer to me if you're still interested //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.