FS: 4-12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2's(local pickup in columbus, ga only..for now)

Participant count
  • Participant list

beatnbronco
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: 4-12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2's(local pickup in columbus, ga only..for now)

Item(s) Description/Condition: 10/10 mech, 9/10 cosmetic cuz 2 of the dustcaps were glued in too tight and i caused a few small creases in the dustcap. Sore thumb yeah but doesn't affect performance at all. I built these myself, I've been building for about 2 years, my own personal subs and friends and local people in fort campbell and columbus area. These were reconed w/OEM parts except I added dual tinsels and stitched dual medium spiders. 1000w rms/2000w max, dual 2 ohm aluminum flatwire coils. CONsealer gaskets to hide the screws and seal the subs to the box, i had to hunt down all of this stuff myself, paid $50 for the last gasket cuz i looked for so long to find it. The obvious wear on a few motors from sliding around and being shipped but nothing major. I took my time and good care in building these so they are right on. Haven't been metered but atleast 152 I'd say and not even broken in yet, only been installed since i moved back to ga april 28th. Been pushing them w/an ap3k @ 1/4 gain and 1 ohm and I love the way they sound and hit very hard but I'm switching back to 18's and I need the money to purchase the recones for my atomics and a stronger amp local.

Price: would like to sell either as a whole or 2 seperate pairs. $350 a pair picked up or all 4 picked up for $675. Will include the box for an extra $75. The box is 10cuft tuned to 32hz w/L-vents on both sides, glued and screwed w/silicone on the inside and rhino liner outside. Dims for box are 49wx22hx28d. i've got atleast $200 invested in each sub.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: local sale only..for now

Item Pictures:

PIC_2077.jpg

101_1943.jpg

101_1942.jpg

101_1941.jpg

101_1940.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

this was taken before i added softparts..best i can do for now..i don't want to remove them from the box incase someone buys all 4 w/the box and they are in there tight as hell

101_1566.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

did you say g_y only
i don't get it??

these make my old school power 15's look retarded //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif...Bump for 4 12"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.