Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedwitt
10+ year member

Tahoka TX
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Solo X 12s. The new D4 coils have never seen power. I will be hooking them up next week until they sell.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Motors and Baskets are used but in great condition. Just pulled the plastic off the back of them actually. No scratches on motors. Spairs brand new as stated.

Price:

$450 shipped/insured each. $800 for the pair OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping isn't cheap, but included in price. Only Trades I would be interested in are RF T series amps. Looking for 2 T3000s to run the subs I am replacing these monsters with.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

photo1-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

MVC-126S.jpg

Picked up the new Spairs:

IMG_0492.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so is there a coil rub like u have them listed on caco? just saying man u should really let the buyers know .
I thought I did answer this on both, apparently not.

The coils are rubbed, came straight from Kicker that way. I bought the very last 2 D4s they had that were "new". They were obviously used for testing motors, or were factory re-furbs or something of the like. Both of the coils were minty, but with a decent rub on one side. I've dealt with Solo Xs for a long time, and these rubs are minuscule compared to how bad they have to get to actually effect performance. Still sound like new, don't have that nasty metal noise on certain notes like a bad rub does.

Again, we contacted Kicker to swap them the second they arrived and got the typical BS Kicker run-around saying they aren't warrantied cones. I hooked them up to make sure they didn't have the sound my old cones did, and they are mechanically fine. Since they already looked a bit jacked up, I've been working on breaking them in so they'll get to full potential for someone.

The price is reflective of new cones that are still not broken in with no mechanical flaws, just aesthetics if you remove the SPAIR. Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...