Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedwitt
10+ year member

Tahoka TX
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Solo X 12s. The new D4 coils have never seen power. I will be hooking them up next week until they sell.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Motors and Baskets are used but in great condition. Just pulled the plastic off the back of them actually. No scratches on motors. Spairs brand new as stated.

Price:

$450 shipped/insured each. $800 for the pair OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping isn't cheap, but included in price. Only Trades I would be interested in are RF T series amps. Looking for 2 T3000s to run the subs I am replacing these monsters with.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

photo1-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

MVC-126S.jpg

Picked up the new Spairs:

IMG_0492.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
2 TRF 15s w/ TSNS soft parts. Psychoacoustics built. Going to put about 6k of my Warhorse on them. Should get loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...