FS: 2 Massive Audio N4s

galacticmonkey
5,000+ posts

Wants a button like that.
Tampa, FL
Item(s) for Sale:

(2) Massive Audio N4s.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great condition. Used, but basically like new. Have treated me well, but Im thinking its time for more power. Probably going to regret this decision, but whatever.

2,000w at 1ohm, with a super small footprint. Seem to be super efficient as well. Put out a ton of sound.

Very small footprint as well, the main reason i bought them. With a small modification, Id actually be able to fit one of these in the glovebox of my truck.

Will be open to trades as well. If there was to be a trade, Id be interested in a single big amp that does 6k+ at .5ohm or 2ohm, or 2 amps that do 3k+ each at 1ohm. Might be interested in some bigger stuff, like a Kicker Warhorse. Obviously Id add cash to any of these deals.

Price:

$575 for the pair, or $300 each. Both prices are shipped in UPS. Will also trade for more power.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship UPS. Price includes shipping in US.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

8c55c789.jpg

Size comparison of the 2 2ks to my Lanzar 2ch on my doors. If the Massives were 1" shorter, Id be able to fit 4 of these 2ks in the case of the Lanzar. They are super tiny.

eaf4fe7c.jpg

They have treated me very well. They seem to put out a ton of power and be pretty efficient. I can do a pretty legit hairtrick with both doors wide open with only 4 12s no wall, so they gotta be doing something. Efficient too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.