FS: (2) American Bass XFL 15's (Audio Technix Direct Connects)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickdod3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

(2) American Bass XFL 15's with Audio Technix OFC 8 gauge direct leads. Dual 4 ohm coils.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Woofers are used but in VERY good condition, spiders are still stiff, coils and in PERFECT shape.

Price:

$275+ Shipping for both OBO. Open to trades, mostly looking for The Walking Dead comic books, but I'm open to all offers.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be via UPS or Fedex, whichever the buyer prefers or whichever is cheaper. Also the woofers will be shipped in the original packaging to ensure shipping safety.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0435.jpg

IMAG0439.jpg

IMAG0437.jpg

IMAG0436.jpg

IMAG0438.jpg

PM me what all trades you are looking for, I WANT THEM! Lol
PM me what you have. Audio wise the only thing I might be interested in is a beefy 12" woofer. Other than that mostly looking for comic books. I have a ton of audio equipment as it stands lol

Will you sell just 1? I have 3 already and I need a 4th.
I would if there was someone willing to buy the other at the same time. Selling just 1 would be difficult because they have dual 4 coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...