SOLD FS: 2 12" 2006 L7's MIB Bx2005d Hifonics amp

imaspaceguy90
10+ year member

LOUDS10BLAZER=SCAMMER
Melbourne,FL
Hey guys i got these subs n amp that have been sittin in the closet for a while because i havnt had time to build new boxes for the subs. The subs are used, one has a little scatch on the cone but other than that , they are mint and come in orignal boxes with documentation. They are Dual 4 ohm, Other information is available on the Kicker website. These are the newest versions of the L7's 2006.

I also Have a Hifonics Bx2005d Mono amp. It does 2000w@ 1 ohm RMS so it would be perfect for the L7's

140+ shippin per sub or 250+ shipping for the set of 2

$200+ shipping for the amp or 425+ shipping for the Amp and Sub set.

Cash only right now plz, But tell me your trades and if i decide to, ill trade the setup

PM me for quesitons. I will have pics on request available.

Video of amp :

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/imaspaceguy90/?action=view&current=MVC-071V.flv

Pics:

THis is of the one with the scratch you can see it on the silver, not that bad, the other ones mint.

MVC-069S.jpg

MVC-070S.jpg

this is the bx2005d mono amp, very solid amp

MVC-068S.jpg

-Zach

Im kinda tryin to sell the setup right now for cash to get some AIrbags suspension on my cutlass so ill get back to you nuked if i cant sell em, cuz as much as i want some new subs expecially the xxx, i really want these bags to. So ill get abck to you. Still for sale/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.