SOLD fs 18''fi btl and enclosure

ben031681
10+ year member

i will be picking up two 18'' fi btl's with copper coils and a 7ft 6'' cube ported box for both subs, i will be keeping one of the subs so i will have the other btl and closure up for sale. i will be posting pics later tonight or tomorrow morning. Update the subs are fully loaded and i have both subs but the enclosure is sold. i am willing to sell one for 300 plus shipping or both if the price or trade is right. http://img822.imageshack.us/g/imag0120d.jpg/

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what those are. We recone about 25 random subs a week, so they could have passed through here at one point. Or they could have been kits sent out based off of a customers dimensions... or they could have ordered any Fi kit and hoped that they would fit. Hard to say.

Look like double or triple stack of 190mm magnets... similar to old HC or maybe old Concept PT motor. ( this was from scott at fi)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.