Team RF 15" Cone

Power HX2 Dust Cap

Double Stiff Spiders with Sewn Leads

Chrome Push Terminals

Power HX2 Basket

Rubber Mounting Gasket

1500-2000 RMS Power Handling

3. Description/Condition:

This is a super rare Rockford Fosgate "Power HX3" 15" subwoofer. From what I was told there were only 12 of these motors ever made for guys that were on Team RF back in the day.

The motor is very similair to a Power HX2 except it has three 1" slugs instead of two and it also takes a 4" flat wound 4 layer copper voice coil. The basket is from a Power HX2 and it has two stiff spiders with sewn leads and chrome push terminals. The cone is a brand new original Team RF cone and also has an original Power HX2 dust cap.

This sub was just reconed yesterday and has seen about 400 rms for about 20 minutes to make sure everything was good on it. It looks and works perfectly and even on only 400 rms I was really impressed by its output and the way it handled the lows. This sub should have no problems handling between 1500-2000rms daily. Jump on this now, you'll never see another one.

4. Price:

Looking for $350 plus shipping OBO

I also have a Sundown 1500D that would be a perfect match for this sub. If you buy both I can do $600 plus shipping.

5. Pictures:

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

Next to a Power HX2

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

really well that is odd ive been looking up all sites and even rockford site and no show of any hx3 its a nice sub for sure just seems odd since im a pretty big rf fan and would of know of a hx3 but good find for u totally come on guys get this sub while u can //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Like I said from what I was told only 12 were ever made. I got the motor from a pretty reputable guy in the industry. I'd never seen one until I got a hold of it either and I've been collecting Fosgate equipment for over 10 years. I think I'm going to email a few guys over there and see if i can find out anything else about it. I hate to sell it but I've got another project I'm working on. It's definitely a bad *** sub and it will make someone very happy.

If I was into 15s, I would for sure pick this up. Old School Fosgate + Rare = //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

That's awesome! I'm a rf collector too. I have 4 TRF motors and 6 power hx2 motors. Also have stacks of 4" coils and spiders. Let me know if you ever need any.

That's awesome! I'm a rf collector too. I have 4 TRF motors and 6 power hx2 motors. Also have stacks of 4" coils and spiders. Let me know if you ever need any.
Hey man I tried to send you a pm but your box is full. Clean that ish out lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.