front stage help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Robbyg

hey guys need help with a new front stage. I have an 08 f 250 crew cab with rockford 1683 in the door, p1t-s tweeters in the pillars, 2 10 inch p 3 subs, rockford 1000/5 amp also a pioneer 4500bt. i have narrowed down my speakers to hertz, rainbow,focal,and jl audio. I just need some input on whats going to sound the best. also i'm only going componet.

the best installed speakers will sound the best and each will sound different.

audition them. consider differences in how they are mounted at each shop.

what budget? each mfr listed has $200 and $1000 speaker sets.

what have you done for speaker mounting/deadening/seals currently?

Forgot to say my budget is 500
You need to demo some sets, or at least narrow down what kind of tweeter you prefer. As was already said the set that will sound the best is the one that is installed the best. Install > equipment. A front stage is harder to suggest than other aspects of car audio as people prefer different sounding speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.