FREE Subs & Marine Speakers for Review

Interested. I got in on the last one and did a thorough review. They were nice little subs. Eventually blew a tensil lead on each when I put too much power seeing how loud they could get. Excellent for the price at least.

I am interested. Have done a past review. Currently running the vm 12 from the last review as i have fell on hard times and no money to do the substagei would like. Emailed as well.

Howdy all,
Here is another exclusive opportunity for CarAudio community. Like in the past, we are looking for a few community members to test and review our next level subs (10" & 12") and marine speakers.

Samples:

VM Audio Encore 12-Inch High Excursion Subwoofer | ECW120 : VM-ECW120 : VMInnovations.com

VM Audio 10-Inch Competition Marine Subwoofer | EXMW10 : VM-EXMW10 : VMInnovations.com

The product will be sent to you FREE of charge, we just need your opinion as a user. If you've written product reviews before, either on VMInnovations.com or elsewhere that's a plus. If you participated in the past, and actually followed up and posted a review please let me know.

That means in order to test the product, you'll need an amp and other accessories that generally needed to test out a sub.

If interested please comment below saying "interested" and email the following info to rsupport@vminnovations.com:

1. Your CarAudio user name

2. Your shipping address (including your name)

3. Agree to post your review within 10 days of product arrival

Bonus points: note whether submitted reviews in the past, picture or specs of current setup.

We'll try to ship the products Feb 5th or so once all the interested members email us.

Will be popping in and out to answer any questions. More product details will be shared in the email as well.

Cheers,

Lucky@VMI
I was fortunate enough to be part of your last subwoofer giveaway and would love the opportunity to be involved again. I have all the necessary equipment to complete the testing . Definitely interested. E-mail coming your way. Thanks again Lucky

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date