FREE!!!! Old school kicker Solobaric S10c single 8ohm subwoofer FREE!!! NOT A JOKE!

redlinese-r
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Newton
Item(s) for Sale:

MODERATORS, PLEASE INFORM ME OF ANY INAPPROPRIATE INFORMATION AND I WILL CHANGE IN AD....BUT THIS IS A LEGIT "FORSALE" AD...THANK YOU.

Not a Joke!!! FREE!!! ONE (1) Old School Kicker Solobaric S10C single 8 ohm subwoofer

YOU MUST READ THE LINKS!

YOU MUST READ THIS!!!!

ORIGINAL FORSALE THREAD

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Last known condition: almost mint and working 100% one of the last, almost perfect, working s10c solobarics!

Price:

ABSOLUTELY 100% FREE!!!! BUT THE OFFER DOES NOT EXTEND TO DAVE MARTIN OF ST. ALBANS, VT.

Did you read the links?

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Whats the catch man?

YOU MUST CONTACT ME FOR HIS ADDRESS FOR PICKUP AND APPARENTLY HE STILL LIVE AT THE SAME ADDRESS, THOUGHT YOU WERE MOVING DAVE?.....AND YES, THIS SUBWOOFER IS LEGALLY MINE, BUT IN THE POSSESSION OF (CURRENT USERNAME as of 1/5/2012: DaveVT).

Did you read the links?

WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO SEND PAYMENT OR "TRADES" FOR THE SUBWOOFER FROM THIS GUY. Did you read the links?

DISCLAIMER: WHILE THIS IS FREE, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS OR OUTCOMES OF THIS GIVEAWAY. YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE ATTAINING THE SUBWOOFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DO NOT, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO HAVE THE SUBWOOFER, THUS STEALING IT FROM ME. NO ADDRESSES ARE GIVEN OUT UNLESS AGREED UPON BY BOTH MYSELF AND DAVE.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

PLEASE SEE VIDEO LINK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are either of you selling anything else because I would enjoy buying from you...tools
Sure, got a couple amps, laptop, cell phones, alpine deck....but I wouldnt sell to someone like you lol. 21 posts in almost 2 years....wow your an active one arent ya?

This thread is entertaining. But I doubt anyone will buy from these two for awhile, or at least dave. Good job!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/slap.gif.87520e8ca8e90076ac30e777c0de5331.gif

21 posts while mostly reading and researching instead of posting like a ***** baby crying over a few bucks that you assumed the risk by purchasing. You might as well change your name again because nobody will want to deal with you after this.

21 posts while mostly reading and researching instead of posting like a ***** baby crying over a few bucks that you assumed the risk by purchasing. You might as well change your name again because nobody will want to deal with you after this.
Like I give a ****?. I dont give a fuck about you or your opinion. Ive done multiple sales since dealing with this guy and what a surprise not one complaint. Your right though, nobody will want to deal with me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.