!!free build designs!!

I wasn't hostile. I didn't think I was pressing the keyboard that hard. I just think this is kinda retarded to just design for aesthetics.
**** why you gotta dump on his ****???? You've got nothing good to add to it, so simply stay out of it. There's no reason to dog him out. He's offering something that "some" people may want to pick his brain about. Does it really matter to you what others want to do just cause it's not what YOU want???? No wonder this forum has gone to ****.......... Nobody can offer ot say something without some dumping cause it's not what THEY would do..........

**** why you gotta dump on his ****???? You've got nothing good to add to it, so simply stay out of it. There's no reason to dog him out. He's offering something that "some" people may want to pick his brain about. Does it really matter to you what others want to do just cause it's not what YOU want???? No wonder this forum has gone to ****.......... Nobody can offer ot say something without some dumping cause it's not what THEY would do..........
^this

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.