Ford f150 05- bl18, sundown, hertz, big build

Thanks. Im going to run out before i get to the doors i think though do you know how much ill need for all 4 doors?

Plan on 15~ per door.

I did 22 per door of my durango, but that was double layers.

14-15 should cover each of your doors.

Thanks. Im going to run out before i get to the doors i think though do you know how much ill need for all 4 doors?
Plan on 15~ per door.
I did 22 per door of my durango, but that was double layers.

14-15 should cover each of your doors.
Sounds about right...I did around 18ft per door if I remember right. I didn't really go all out either, one layer in most spots, two in some.

HELP!!!

I tried turning my car on this morning and it wouldn't start. This thing started clicking so i had to unplug it. but if i plug it back in it starts clicking again. Does anyone know what to do?

HELP!!!
I tried turning my car on this morning and it wouldn't start. This thing started clicking so i had to unplug it. but if i plug it back in it starts clicking again. Does anyone know what to do?

Thats the gig for your factory security system. Are you sure you have the two plugs in it correct (not swapped side for side)

Also does your keyfob work to lock/unlock your doors currently?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.