Ford f150 05- bl18, sundown, hertz, big build

yeait will rattle and your back window if u have sliding it will rattle like hell
and the storage on the roof will rattle as well
yeah i have a sliding back window :/ but when i open it it usually doesnt rattle

so u r gonna ride around with it open all the time

that will get old fast unless its electric then it wont be bad but still at night if u have window tint on the back their lights will come in if u have the window open

i sealed mine with silicone caulking in the tracks

so u r gonna ride around with it open all the time
that will get old fast unless its electric then it wont be bad but still at night if u have window tint on the back their lights will come in if u have the window open

i sealed mine with silicone caulking in the tracks
yeah mines electric //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and im gunna get tint soon

Did more deadening today but didnt get too far :/ im proly going to have to order some more im going to run out soon and i still have 4 doors to do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

anyone got any tips or anything for me damplafying the doors tomorrow?
Yeah, don't get too crazy with it or gettin the door panels to slide back down can be a bitch.

I did a layer, some spots two of mat on the doors and put overkill pro ontop of it and it took me hanging from the door panel to get it to come all the way back down to where I could put the screws in at the bottom of the panel //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Yeah, don't get too crazy with it or gettin the door panels to slide back down can be a bitch.
I did a layer, some spots two of mat on the doors and put overkill pro ontop of it and it took me hanging from the door panel to get it to come all the way back down to where I could put the screws in at the bottom of the panel //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
i took my car to a shop and they took all the panals and seats off for me so ill i had to do is lift up the carpet but i think im going to try and put it back on myself just to get the experience

Very similar to what I was going to do.

I've got an 05 SuperCrew, I think we've talked before :)

I'm doing the same thing you are, except I'm doing an RD Heavyweight 15 in a 4th order //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Seat riser kit+ two nice 12's = pretty **** loud in that truck, and still able to sit in the back semi-comfy

Kenny(he's on the forums as jack something) has an F-150 with two single spider RD Alpha 12's on an RD 1750.1 and is doing a 45.xx legal on the dash with them. Sealed, under rear seat.

Good luck. I wont be doing my build(but I'll still get pictures so I can post a semi-log) and I cant afford new components yet so stockers will have to suffice for a while //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Look forward to seeing it bossman.

i took my car to a shop and they took all the panals and seats off for me so ill i had to do is lift up the carpet but i think im going to try and put it back on myself just to get the experience
all the panels and seats are easy and straight forward...the door panels kicked my butt but I think thats just because I went overboard...if your doing just mat you should be fine. If your going to put them back on yourself you might want to slap one on and take it back off just so you know where all the clips/etc are and where you have to leave open.

all the panels and seats are easy and straight forward...the door panels kicked my butt but I think thats just because I went overboard...if your doing just mat you should be fine. If your going to put them back on yourself you might want to slap one on and take it back off just so you know where all the clips/etc are and where you have to leave open.
cant you cover everything exept like one hole and the door handle spot?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.