Ford 1999 Single Cab F150 Build(Lots Of Images)

I did some number crunching tonight and the final cost of the system and every part and piece that went into it totaled at close to $2400.

It sounds great, theres something loose inside the right door panel I believe that is rattling which when I take the door panels off again to put in the layer or two of Ensolite behind the mid bass, I'll fix that.

Need to do some reconfiguring on the crossovers which will mean the seats coming out again... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Finalized pics and vids coming soon.

pics of final install?
DSCN2021.jpg

DSCN2022.jpg

DSCN2023.jpg

DSCN2024.jpg

DSCN2026.jpg

DSCN2027.jpg

DSCN2028.jpg

Looks pretty good. You sure found a way to cram a huge box into that truck. Seat certainly looks like its pushed pretty close to the dash. Hope you can get that rattle squared away.

looks good, only thing d like to ask is why did you not make the box 6 inches taller and shave 3 inches from the front in order to get the same volume?

The box would have still been below the window.

Was it because of mounting depth?

Looks pretty good. You sure found a way to cram a huge box into that truck. Seat certainly looks like its pushed pretty close to the dash. Hope you can get that rattle squared away.
Its not, and the rattle is pretty unnoticeable unless you're me.

looks good, only thing d like to ask is why did you not make the box 6 inches taller and shave 3 inches from the front in order to get the same volume?
The box would have still been below the window.

Was it because of mounting depth?
Yeah, the mount depth and also if I was going to fix the seat so it could go back 2 or more inches, I could cut into the back of it so that the top of it would sit inside the back more so than pushing against it.

An update.

After alot of suspicions with the substage of the truck I am returning the Hifonics amplifier and recieving a full refund from the ebay store I bought it from. Tonight I will hopefully be testing on my old txi1008d amplifier in my friend's vehicle and see how well it works.

More than likely I will be buying a new amplifier and at the moment I am looking at the eD NINe.1 or the AQ 1200d, I was looking at a sundown 1000.1 but with its price and power output in comparison to the other two....

Awesome build... but i will pay you to clean that motor. Sorry... ive been around show cars my whole life and I cant stand a dirty motor. A clean engine bay would really compliment your under hood install. Great job.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.