SOLD For Trade: Rockford Fosgate Power BD1500.1 for JL 500/1

Jobin
10+ year member

EDIT: THIS IS NOW FOR SALE NOT TRADE

ASKING: $350 OBO

Hey guys,

I'm trying to find someone that would be interested in trading a 2 month old, mint condition Rockford Fosgate power bd1500.1 for a JL Audio 500/1. Reason being the rockford amp is way to much power for my new setup and the 500/1 would be a perfect replacement, plus i would like to go with all JL components. Anyways, the specs for the fosgate amp are below, let me know if your interested!

Class bd technology for exceptional efficiency

750 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms

1500 watts x 1 at 2 ohms

selectable 50-250 Hz variable low-pass crossover, 24 dB/octave

MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability.

TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs eliminate 80% of ground loop noise between the head unit and the amp.

NOMAD advanced protection circuitry monitors temperature, voltage, current and impedence, and provides "intelligent" shut-down protection without limiting system performance.

preamp outputs for easy connection to a second amplifier

subsonic filter removes frequencies below the range of human hearing for increased efficiency

dimensions: 18-1/2"W (13-11/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D

Note: I am missing the remote bass nob, which it works just fine without. They can be found on ebay for around $25

the bd1500 is an awsome amp, i modded mine but i still havent hooked it on... u have to find and destroy the D106 Diodide, dont give up on looking its there.

Yes sir...

f20f4193.jpg

f20f4186.jpg

f20f4183.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.