for 1600 bucks

adware
10+ year member

new york
im getting a system i wanna spend around 1600 but i really have no idea what to get i have a g35xs so the truck is fairly small i was looking into jl audio but i heared i could get better for the price. i was originally going to get 2 10 inch w6's and a jl 1v2 1000 watt amp but what do u think

just something that will be loud as **** but also have a nice clean sound quality. and i generally listen to rap and rock

JL can be expensive for the price, but if you can find a good deal on them comparable to other subs, then you shouldn't rule them out. They do make great products. As poundin said, what are you looking to get out of the setup? Do you care about maintaining trunk space?

Start with your Head unit. Then your wiring and electical. Then your amps. Then your speakers. Then your subs. In that order (my opinion). And if you're interested, I've got a pretty decent head unit in the classified section. You can PM me for details.

Also, plan more than you think for wiring and batteries and extras (connectors and things like that). This area will probably cost you more than you expect.

The 1080 enclosures works good for our g35. The ID Max would go great in the sides, but it would have to be modded to fit the depth of the sub. It would be great because it can save space. The 1080 enlcosures also have the proper amount of psasce as well so you don't have to worry about the specs. Just need to find an amp that does about 2k or 1k per sub and you'd be set.

ok so my trunk is 3 feet long 4 feet wide and then goes into 3 feet wide and i do need wiring and all that good stuff and i dont need a head unit or speakers

As for the HU, if you go aftermarket, I'd recommend going with the JDM kit. You can order it from Riverside Infiniti in CA (they ship), it's about $265. The Scosche and Metra kits don't fit quite well from what I have read. The kit I speak of is the double din kit, not sure about the single din, but it is probably around the same.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.