Focal Access CA1 vs Infinity: Kappa 652.9i?

dany2010

Hi,

Looking to upgrade my stock speakers with some 6.5's although can't decide what to get. Have heard good thing about the infinitys and people are also saying the focals are not too bad either.

Can anyone give a me a few tips please.

Many thanks.

I haven't heard Kappa's in a long time but last I knew they used metal dome tweeters that were notoriously bright. I had a set of 5.25's in my Olds that I didn't like at all. Couldn't take much power (woulda been OK on HU pwr tho) and those metal tweets were nasty. But that was like 8 years ago, maybe they've changed the design by now.

Haven't heard Focals so I can't say.

you in ca , whos going to be doing the install , 650 alot of a budget,maybe not with focal but still alot of budget. what car ?what brads do you like and why did you choose those 2?

just installed 2 sets of the focals in my friends car like a few hours ago, only off of pioneer HU for now, really like them, sound good and get decently loud off the low power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.