Flowmaster help

whats difference between the 40 and 50 series? I want it deep sounding not ricer sounding lol.

anyone know estimate on how much it would cost to get my stock muffler taken off and flowmaster super 40 series welded on?

Im not dissin on Flowmaster or anything and its ultimately your choice, but Ive always like the sound of Magnaflow better. Plus its not as restrictive seeing as how Flowmaster actually creates an amount of backpressure. But for real, to get inlet size, just go measure your tailpipe. And outlet is up to your. Just remember the larger the canister to outlet ratio, the quieter it will be. For example, a 6" diameter canister and a 3" outlet will be a lot quieter versus a 5" canister with a 4" outlet...assuming both canisters are equal length.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.