fleamarket,low end,middle of the road,highend,ultra high end

I would put Fi at high end. It's almost not fair though, because they ONLY make subwoofers. Other companies try to make everything, and they usually end up having a weak point somewhere.

Audiopipe is low end. They make some decent amps (not the AP or APSM series, although the APSM is good for its ridiculously low price)

I'd put Crescendo and Sundown both at high end.

Crescendo middle, sundown high end only in SPL though not in SQ, pioneer low end with everything but level 4 stuff, audiopipe is low end too but decent on a budget, Fi is high end as well as far as loud woofers go...

Crescendo middle' date=' sundown high end only in SPL though not in SQ, pioneer low end with everything but level 4 stuff, audiopipe is low end too but decent on a budget, Fi is high end as well as far as loud woofers go...[/quote']
^this right here^

Id say sundown fi dc aq and so on are all middle of the road. There all basic good quality companies, nothing special that really stands out as a company. Yes each company has its strong points but in general are just average companies. Zed and ia are a little more high end just because they are not as cookie cutter. Sundown is making changes to be different with there subs, but the best part of the company is not the product it's the customer service. You want high end go zapco,focal. Ultra highend is tough most companies have to wide a product line to be there.

Zed audio is definitely in the High end bracket, their amps are insane.

I'd say Sundown has moved up a bit from the other similar companies with their new amps and the newest sub lines like the X series, I'd put them around Mid-High end, same with Arc.

Fi seems to just be a middle of the road company, along with SSA.

Pioneer and Alpine are at the lower end of the middle, most of their equipment is decent, a few really low end products, and a few really high end.

Audiopipe is barely above flea market. mostly junk with a few good ones.

Ultra high is reserved for companies like Mosconi, Gladen etc. That only put their name on the best possible products.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.