Fleabay

i agree with the 2/3 days. it should be stated in the auction as well. i just do not understand why someone can not just pay for the item when they check to see if/when they win the item..it takes but a minute to pay via paypal....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ponder.gif.ec2527b23f1d287b60dcbba54f95edba.gif

i agree with the 2/3 days. it should be stated in the auction as well. i just do not understand why someone can not just pay for the item when they check to see if/when they win the item..it takes but a minute to pay via paypal....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ponder.gif.ec2527b23f1d287b60dcbba54f95edba.gif
Yeah he only purchased on the 25th but I am seeing new positive feedback popup for him on items he purchased after bidding on mine. Ebay gives an automatic 24 hours before I am able to file a dispute. If I file I damned sure don't want to ship to this guy. Just wanna get out of the deal and realist.

Yeah he only purchased on the 25th but I am seeing new positive feedback popup for him on items he purchased after bidding on mine. Ebay gives an automatic 24 hours before I am able to file a dispute. If I file I damned sure don't want to ship to this guy. Just wanna get out of the deal and realist.

you as the seller have that option if the buyer does not pay for the item. i have done it a couple times with no issues from ebay. the buyer must not have really wanted the item when they bid for it. toworrow will be 3 days so i would say thats the cutoff. good luck with the deal.

sounds like he just wanted to see what he could get it for then decided he did not want it....makes you wonder why even ask if you do not buy it...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nutkick.gif.acc8dcd6c1bd27fba0cbeda5b212085c.gif

You must wait 7 days before you can open a case and then they have another 3 or 5 or so to pay after you open the case. If you want to be paid instantly and you're selling a "fixed price" listing there's a check box somewhere to require immediate payment when someone hits the "buy it now" option.

IMO, this thread is full of the same entitled pricks that will file a claim if they don't have their item in 2 days.

Also expect roughly 10-15% of sales to either never be paid or paid very late. I typically have 3000-6000 dollars worth in "items awaiting payment" section. If you can't deal with it, sell on Craigslist.

Someone needs to make a payment method where they only take a flat rate for fees paypal fees and eBay fees plus shipping come on now it's getting ridiculous. Then eBay takes out there fees about two weeks later makes it seem like you made more than what you did. It's almost scammish

You must wait 7 days before you can open a case and then they have another 3 or 5 or so to pay after you open the case. If you want to be paid instantly and you're selling a "fixed price" listing there's a check box somewhere to require immediate payment when someone hits the "buy it now" option.
IMO, this thread is full of the same entitled pricks that will file a claim if they don't have their item in 2 days.

Also expect roughly 10-15% of sales to either never be paid or paid very late. I typically have 3000-6000 dollars worth in "items awaiting payment" section. If you can't deal with it, sell on Craigslist.

Well, I know when I bid on something and win, I want it as soon as the seller can ship so I pay the same day I win. That way the buyer can see I am serious and send asap. And I just looked at paypal policies and it states 48 hours and I can file claim. So on Saturday if I have not heard anything from the buyer I am posting claim for non-payment. I will even let the buyer know that if he changed his mind I will NOT leave negative feedback, I will just relist.

LOL how could you leave neg. feedback for the BUYER? You cannot sadly! Be very careful of this situation - I once sent a buyer notices, they paid and then said the item was not as described, etc. Long story short, I got screwed over in the end... it was sort of like buyer revenge sadly and as you might know, ebay almost ALWAYS sides with the buyer...

Well, I know when I bid on something and win, I want it as soon as the seller can ship so I pay the same day I win. That way the buyer can see I am serious and send asap. And I just looked at paypal policies and it states 48 hours and I can file claim. So on Saturday if I have not heard anything from the buyer I am posting claim for non-payment. I will even let the buyer know that if he changed his mind I will NOT leave negative feedback, I will just relist.
You can file certain claims with paypal after 2 days. If you are not the buyer how can you file a paypal claim? I promise you it's 7 days to report an unpaid item. I did about 3 tonight for people who asked for their sale to be cancelled. People are stupid and compulsive. They are sitting around bidding on junk they can't afford and probably bidding on the same thing from 4 different sellers and taking whichever they get first or for less then will ignore the other guys. I cancel those sales depending on what country the buyer is in... I'd rather re-list than ship to Italy or a few parts of South America.

Furthermore you can NOT leave negative feedback for a buyer. That ended years ago. You can however give them an unpaid item strike. Make sure you do that to get the deadbeats off eBay.

You can file certain claims with paypal after 2 days. If you are not the buyer how can you file a paypal claim? I promise you it's 7 days to report an unpaid item. I did about 3 tonight for people who asked for their sale to be cancelled. People are stupid and compulsive. They are sitting around bidding on junk they can't afford and probably bidding on the same thing from 4 different sellers and taking whichever they get first or for less then will ignore the other guys. I cancel those sales depending on what country the buyer is in... I'd rather re-list than ship to Italy or a few parts of South America.
Furthermore you can NOT leave negative feedback for a buyer. That ended years ago. You can however give them an unpaid item strike. Make sure you do that to get the deadbeats off eBay.

I meant ebay policies...my bad

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AnthonyO

10+ year member
Budget Banger Connoisseur
AnthonyO
Minot, North Dakota, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date