Fixing Broken Car Amps

Im getting caught up this weekend on the amps here.
I really hope I get a tracking number finally. My amps have supposed to have been shipped every week for a month now and Im really getting tired of waiting. I understand your busy but come on fedex, ups and usps will pick up at your house.

mine was the same way and then it was shipped with missing screws missing fets and all beat up sub fets

and im sending mine back and he is paying the shipping both ways and now im waiting the money since yesterday so hopefully he logs in today

funny how all it took for this guy to get more business than he can keep up with by posting a thread, props to ya mike, and thanks for fixing the PPI amp, i never got to install it before selling it.

Well if Mike is such a good guy and is trying his best to make things right, why did he send me this email in response to me losing my patience with his inability to complete his part of the deal. "Im done working on your amp you have been nothing but rude to me and Calling me names like a pos and a scammer you have 24 hrs to send me the money to ship it where you want me to. You send me a 100 deposit and i have that money tied up into parts for the amp and i have alot of time . No more talking about this amp im done and you have 24 hrs to send me the shipping costs."

So he looked at the amp prior to giving me a price and estimating the time it would take to fix it, he put a price on the deposit, he accepted the deposit, he had horrible communication, he continued to miss his benchmarks, he went MIA, and some how I am the bad guy that needs to send him more money for him not having the skills to fix my amp, which he already recieved $100 for. In all the years I have been having amps fixed by dB-r I have never had to pay for an amp he couldn't fix! Mike thinks this is acceptable?

Beware, if you send Mike your amp, and a deposit, you have no recourse to get your money or amp back if he decides to like this. So I highly suggest if you do send him your amp and money, you **** his peen and rub his back, as he does not take the truth very well.

Mike as for you directly, I simply can not say how disappointed I am with the way you have handled the repair of my amplifier. You have cost me $100 so far, and if you do not send the amp to Chris for me at your cost, it will cost me another $30-40 to ship it to him, for him to go over what ever work you may have done. As with the pictures I see, I hope Chris does go over everything, as your work looks way shotty at best, which is completely opposite of what you said you actually do.

Listen I never looked at your amp piror to giving you a repair cost The seller said it haad new driverboards and alot of new parts and it just needed new outputs and some transistors maybe a couple resistors and i went on his word after i recieved the amp that wasent the case. Since i made the mistake of not seeing the amp piror to giving you the repair quote. Im trying to make this right with you. But i dont not appericate the name calling nor telling people im a scammer. I got way to many amps at 1 time to keep up with ill admit that But im working my *** off to get caught up and make things right with everyone. Im working on all of the amps and promise all of you that you will have them back before spring time.

Beware, if you send Mike your amp, and a deposit, you have no recourse to get your money or amp back if he decides to like this.
Kmanian, you're like the only dude that I know that paid before your sh*t got fixed. Not saying it's right either way, but entertaining.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Kmanian, you're like the only dude that I know that paid before your sh*t got fixed. Not saying it's right either way, but entertaining.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I did as well on the presumption of it being complete as told the first time around. It was checked twice then he said on the third "and final" check before shipping it failed. I cannot help paying first either. Things happen. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif and ramble on about me being none the wiser if you feel better about yourself.

Mike, mike , mike..... Communication brother.... You said my amps were done and being sent out a week ago... Cmon man .. Im willing to give you a Ref , but you need to communicate with your customers bro...................

For real, I have been more than patient. I was recently told that my new driver board would come in monday and that would be the last thing to do before it leaves him back to me. I was going to run it for spring break but that's not going to happen now since spring break is next monday for me.

To everyone that has amps here im working on them have a few done and i will ship them back tommrow (fri) some on saturday and more on monday. You guys will get your amps back i promise you that just been very busy and working as fast as i can and making the repairs to the amps so there is no problems with them when you get them back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.