Fixing Broken Car Amps

just hooked up an amp I had sitting in my car without power, went right to protect but haven't had time to test it. 4 channel Planet Audio VX4004, if I can't figure out a problem like power, ground, fuse, w/e, think you can take care of it?

Hey mike i have a rockford 1000.1bd

it begins to power up then blows my fuses. tried different wiring kits an everything, can you let me know how much it could possibly run me to fix??

I finally got all the parts for the amp last one arrived today finally i thought i would have all the parts for it along time ago Im working on it right now honestly and i hope to have it done by tommrow I will hook you up on the repair since its been awhile since u sent it to me

Good to know a good honest person is working on these amps and does good work.

I will keep your name in the future, just in case. Have 3 a/b amps, all work....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.