Fixing Broken Car Amps

PM me an estimate to fix this. its an old PPI sedona APA 500-ix

ppisedona2.jpg

ppisedona.jpg

ppisedona3.jpg

ppisedona4.jpg

i got a MTX 1501d that the power input block has disconnected from the board. it just needs re-soldered in place. nothing else is wrong with it. i had it fixed once, but it was really ugly, and has since broken loose again. what kinda money we talkin to do that?
Jco1385 Your looking at $10.00 plus shipping to resolder the connections . And ill go though the entire amp to to make sure theres nothing else that looks shaddy.
this deal still good? i also have another 1501d that i think one of the RCA inputs is loose. it's still working fine with one hooked up, but if i plug the other one in it's weird. shipping is a bitch, but let me know what you think.

also, what kind of turn-around time am i lookin at?

On the mtx amp the deal still stands as far as the other 1 probably looking at the same price to fix that as well as long as there's no other problems with the amp.

So total for both amps is 20.00 plus shipping and turn around time is 1 day by the time the amps got to me i would be caught up and the repairs i have now just waiting for parts to arrive.

hey mike I have alot of amps that need work email me on here with a number to contact you so I can let you know I have more then 10 of them so please send me the info asap thanks man.

Trying to fix a HiFonics amp myself.. Is there a trick to getting the mosfet heatsinks off? I just knocked em off so I could slide the board out.. cob webbing ftl it seems.

Just curious. Doesnt seem amps are really made to be worked on. What a pain..

PM me with a quote to fix the outputs [And ic's, i suppose?] on an Orion 4002 please.

Also have a kicker zx600.1 that a friend had installed, And a screw was later found across the terminal of his sub. It kept going into protect, But he kept powering off / on and turning it up untill something in the amp blew [small 1/8" tan square with metal / solder on the ends..]. I believe this is all thats wrong with it, But im not 100% sure.

And i have a memphis MC-1kD that needs a new board, If youd like that as part of payment. The board doesnt look like it has any holes in it, But it dont look like there are too many good parts. hooked it up (No load), And smoke started rolling out of it.

still would like outstanding members on here that have used you and are good refs not just people from the same state with 12 posts
I'm not Mod or anything, but I said it previously. He fixed my ed nine.1 in about a weekend and the entire process took maybe 5 days.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.