Fixing Broken Car Amps

Good guy here. Talked to him on the phone first, took me a minute to get the crossover over to him and he stayed in contact the whole time. Fair pricing, good products. I have the active crossover setup in my car now. Working fine, no issues. If i ever have a broken amp or something I will contact him first before someone else. Also sometimes you got to understand hes not a company and this isnt his 9-5 job so if he doesnt respond with an hour you have to respect it. Thats just my opinion... Just like i say for where i work (food business) dont rush some things. I dont want a guy doing a rush job on my electronics or my food. Id rather wait and have it done correctly.

Just some feedback for those wondering about Mike49504. I shipped my broken Hifonics Brutus to him, the day he received it he told me the problem and cost. I paid him and received my amp back within 5 days. The amp works again. I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking to fix their amp. Thanks Mike!

To anyone out there that needs amp repair,Mike just repaired my Digital Designs Z1 (and some of my other amps in the past) and highly recommend him!I have dealt with him for over a year now and will continue to bring my amps to him!A good repairman and friend...

Thanks John,

Only took 10 hours of labor to fix it LOL. And to everyone else that has an amp here Im working on them hope to get alot of them finished this week, Sorry for the delay just took awhile for the parts to come in. But im working on all the amps i have here in the order they were recieved.

Well I put my RF 1001bd (2003 model)on my Solo L7s wired at one ohm and I think I blew it... How much do you think that would be And I also have a memphis pr 1000 that apparantly has 2 blow power supplies and various other problems... *stupid L7 15s* Is that even economical to repair? Thanks in advanced

On the hifonics maxximus your looking at 150 dollars to fix that as well parts can get expensive to repair the amp The outs are like anywhere from $2.50 to 5.00 each and there is alot of them power supply fets are 2.00 to 4.00 each and alot of them. If outputs failed then the ic's on the driver board have to be replaced as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.