Five 15" in audiopipe subs blown in a row HELP!!!!!!

Thanks for the advice .... Well I've traded the speaker for a Memphis c3 15 what amp should I get as far as wattage
I think you shouldn't be getting **** until you study and read up on it more, you clearly have no idea truly what you are doing and it will continue to be a waste of your money and our time explaining this to you.

I think you shouldn't be getting **** until you study and read up on it more, you clearly have no idea truly what you are doing and it will continue to be a waste of your money and our time explaining this to you.
x2. you are doing something wrong and you don't know what that is.

I didn't do anything I walked into a audio shop told them I wanted a 15" in sub with a amp and box they sold me wAt I bought and it never worked they even installed it them selves

The amp was just too much for that sub. Plenty of ppl run audiopipe amps and don't blow up subs.
^^ i run an audiopipe 1500d, haven't blown one sub yet.

and its not the brand, audiopipe makes decent stuff for there price. And if you had them install it. take it back to them and tell them to do it right next time.

Do you know leo garcia from the vally? They call him bush

Or eric with the red navigator on 28's

Both are from harlingen though leo lived up here in stl for a while

OP, you either need a heavy duty sub, or need to use the volume knob properly so you don't over-power the one you have. IMO the shop that sold you that sub to take 1500W was asking for trouble, particularly if they installed it for you and didn't gain down the amp so that you couldn't keep doing this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.