First post. Recommendations please

Participant count
  • Participant list

b00mhower

If this is the wrong sub feel free to move. Just bought a new car, no aux jack, no cassette deck so I can't use my adapter. I'd like to find a nice portable speaker to set up in my back seat instead of tear out the old speakers and radio. I don't plan on keeping this long enough for it to matter. My point: can anyone suggest a good Bluetooth speaker to use in my backseat?

Isn't that a small cordless radio? I'm looking to play my music from my phone
An FM tuner connects to your phones aux port and send the signal to your radio. You set your FM tuner to a station like 87.9 and you would then find it with your radio. The tuner broadcast your signal just enough for your radio to pick it up. You can buy some at Radio Shack or Wal Mart for around 15 bucks

An FM tuner connects to your phones aux port and send the signal to your radio. You set your FM tuner to a station like 87.9 and you would then find it with your radio. The tuner broadcast your signal just enough for your radio to pick it up. You can buy some at Radio Shack or Wal Mart for around 15 bucks
By Aux port he means the power ports/cig lighter. I had a buddy who had one and it worked rather well. It worked well enough I bought one later for my truck before I had my aftermarket stuff. Things work surprisingly well.

Oooh I understand now. The tuner(which is connected to my phone) is linked with the radio. Correct? Sounds like it's up my alley

By Aux port he means the power ports/cig lighter. I had a buddy who had one and it worked rather well. It worked well enough I bought one later for my truck before I had my aftermarket stuff. Things work surprisingly well.
Awesome! Sounds like you were happy with yours

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.