First KnuKonceptz Purchase

Oh yeah also got 100ft ft of kord 10ga ofc, thats quality wire as well, just what you'd expect from them... Sorry xs I run your batts but someone tried to argue that the xs wire was better at 600+ strands less, and 1$ more per ft. Their argument was that little bit of wire won't even matter, the only thing I could say was "your still paying more for less!" Like what do you even say to someone so ignorant?
Also did a fleks test (my way) and the knu fleks is much more flexible
Orly? Good to know for next time. I said a while back that I'll be testing out some AT 4ga OFC, too, so I'll have a better basis for comparison.

And I know your pain when it comes to Passats if you can't tell by my sig. Trying to fit everything in a B6 is a PITA enough already, but having to factor in doing entirely new baffles for the speakers? Come on now...

Both my installs have been vw it *****... But both loud.. especially the single vvx 12 on 2k flexin the hell outta the passat windshield lol
What generation?

Thanks for this thread Neo, helped me a lot.. I got my Knu 0 gauge HELLAA cheap from a friend. And love it.
I'm glad for you man. It just caught me off guard how there was so much support for Knu but the only review I could find was in the cable comparisons.

Lol B6...god those things are a PITA. NOT looking forward to a full teardown of the interior when it comes time to deadening all over.

I'm glad for you man. It just caught me off guard how there was so much support for Knu but the only review I could find was in the cable comparisons.
This definitely opened my eyes a little lol

I bounce back inbetween Knu and Shok for wire. Both seem very solid to me.

I'd be willing to give Shok a try if Vertex wasn't planning on moving further north. Would love the idea of just walking in and picking this stuff up. SonicElectronix needs to get wise and start stocking more and better wire. They're like a five minute drive from where I work.

Your Stinger RCAs are more than good enough. Knu apparently has washy quality control when it comes to their lower-end RCAs (Klarity and eKo). I'll be giving the Krystal a shot and can voice my opinion on those as well as some AudioTechnix "Higher Quality RCAs" and splitters.

When I was previously in the CA game, I pretty much ran all JL because I didn't know any better and that's what Tweeter recommended (gullible me). Time for me to get wise again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

neo_styles

10+ year member
AKA Pop Twidget
neo_styles
WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies