first enclosure i did on a door panel

audiobahnuser18
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mi
Hey guys check this out did my first fiberglass door panel enclosure at my work:) check it out what u guys think. sry the pic quality isn't the best i took it with my cell.

enclosure.jpg

its on a old panel van aka nickname for em is woody. its being made for a energy drink company and the vechile is for CRC but were doing all the custom stuff to it putting also a 32 inch plasma in the back rise up out of the floor:)

that door is looking good. can you post more pics of the build? im realy interested in seeing more of this project.

again good job on them doors.

laters

yes exatcly like a old wagon. and i will try and get some new pics through the process right now in the process of laying durglass maybe get some new pics 2morro:) thanks for all the comments on the door to guys:)

no i didn't do the top of the door i helped with it my boss did that all the designing of it and welding came out real good:) ill have new pics as we progress soon:) and 2 think a while back everyone hated me on here and that i knew nothing bout Car Audio

no actually i don't have audiobahns i blew em :p i have pioneer DVC 12s but i messaged the admn. here but haven't gotten anything back yet for them to change my name or **** like that:(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.