first box...be gentle

titanle
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Just about finished my first box ever, sealed enclosure for 10" Audiopulse Revo & VMP. What do you guys think?

IphonePix067.jpg

IphonePix066.jpg

All that **** on top is just holding down the piece of carpet i gorilla glued. Im gonna be glassing over that.

IphonePix065.jpg

no terminal cup, just siliconed around the wires

IphonePix062.jpg

i know...its bumpy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

IphonePix061.jpg

the front was my main concern since its the only part thats gonna be visible

IphonePix058.jpg

IphonePix056.jpg

mat and resin from homedepot

IphonePix055.jpg

two different subs?
the one on the right is a sub, the one on the left is a variable mass passive radiator. It functions as a port, and just makes the sub louder. It doesnt have a motor or anything.

the one on the right is a sub, the one on the left is a variable mass passive radiator. It functions as a port, and just makes the sub louder. It doesnt have a motor or anything.
Why did you decide to do this rather than actually building a ported box?

that box is rough....lol.

You will get better with practice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

before i even attempted to paint my box i sandpapered every end for over an hour to make sure it was perfect, and why the fiberglass?
the magnet sticks out of the top so i had to cut a 2"x5" section on top. Im going to glass over that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.