Firewall hole...

i couldnt find a spot and didnt feel like drilling so i just ran it through my door gromment and into the cabin that way. you can see it when the drivers door is open but it works lulz

Hopefully your not pinching it within the door lol. Might blow something.
nah it's not being pinched, it's fused so it won't damage anything. i do want to get it put thru the firewall one of these days lol

How can you not find a place to drill? your firewall should be a big hunk of metal.. with alot of room to drill a hole in

i couldnt find a spot and didnt feel like drilling so i just ran it through my door gromment and into the cabin that way. you can see it when the drivers door is open but it works lulz
don't be lazy, fix that shiz. if it shorts out it can damage your amp, the fuse only protects the battery

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.